Social Media & Influencer Marketing Internship
Over the past four years, Colourful Rebel has grown from selling a pair of T-shirts from a bedroom in Amsterdam-West to a lifestyle brand that not only puts hundreds of people in a fresh new outfit every day, but also entertains them online. Colourful Rebel consists of a close-knit team that has a lot of fun working on releasing ever better on-trend collections, entertaining all our hundreds of thousands of fans and having the ambition to grow even further.
Our team consists of young and ambitious people who like to work together in an informal environment. We are dedicated team players with a great sense of responsibility. Besides the hard work, we find it important to have fun together. Every day there is a lot of hard laughter at Colourful Rebel!
Colourful Rebel is always looking for the following collabs and partnerships, the hottest brands, people of places to join forces with. We already work with the coolest influencers but are always looking for more and new collaborations. This also includes expansion abroad. Is social media your second home, do you know every influencer and all the hot new brands, platforms and channels? Then we are looking for you!
As a Social Media & Influencer Marketing intern, you will be responsible, together with the Social Media & Campaign Coordinator, for the online presence and growth of Colourful Rebel. From collaborating with influencers and brands to keeping track of our social channels. You will do it all while keeping an overview and monitoring the timeline. You make sure goals are met and deliverables are delivered all in line with the brand values. You are pro-active in coming up with new collaborations and submit them to the Social Media & Campaign Coordinator.
- hbo / wo education (online) media, fashion management, marketing or communication;
- Strong communication skills, both Dutch and English, in word and writing.
- You know the online landscape from front to back
- You have experience working with budgets
- Familiar with making reports
- Familiar with setting up collaborations
- Independent and structured
- Likes to work in a busy and dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial, likes to tackle and shows initiative
- Knowledge of Indesign is an advantage
What do you get from us?
- Fantastic working environment at our office next to Amsterdam Amstel train station.
- Lots of freedom for initiative; we want you to think along with us!
- A delicious lunch every day
- Creative and dynamic work atmosphere in a result-oriented, no-nonsense and young team (average age is around 29).
Are you interested in playing this role with us? Then send an email with your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your interest, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.