Over the past five years, Colourful Rebel has grown from selling a pair of T-shirts from a bedroom in Amsterdam-West to a lifestyle brand that not only puts hundreds of people in a fresh new outfit every day. Colourful Rebel consists of a close-knit team that has a lot of fun releasing ever better on-trend collections, entertaining all our hundreds of thousands of fans and has the ambition to grow even further.
Our team consists of young and ambitious people who like to work together in an informal environment. We are dedicated team players with a great sense of responsibility. Besides the hard work, we find it important to have fun together. Every day there is a lot of hard laughter at Colourful Rebel!
Due to our increasing turnover, we are looking for a Growth Marketeer who will build our internationalisation together with us. Do you have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position and can you work independently where you will have a lot of hay on your fork? Are you also someone who continues to learn to always be up to date with the latest developments? Then read on.
As a Growth Marketeer you are part of the marketing team and report directly to one of the founders. Your main focus will be on conversion optimization, web analytics and building the current channels. This includes A/B testing via Google Optimizely, personalizing the webshop via Datatrics and improving the PPC channels through funnel marketing. Automation is something you prefer to do as much as possible, because you know that this is the way to scale up your work. With your previous knowledge you determine your own list of tasks, of course you do this based on turnover.
- Completed HBO/WO course or completed Growth hacker course from CXL or Growth Tribe
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience
- 2 years experience with Google Analytics, Optimizely or VWO
- You know how to optimize landing pages
- Has knowledge of HTML & CSS or is willing to learn it
- Works in the principles of funnel marketing
- Result-oriented: being driven to achieve results
- Independent: being able to work independently and look for solutions
- Optional: Shopify experience
What do you get from us?
- Nice working environment at our office next to Amsterdam Amstel train station.
- Lots of freedom for initiative; we want you to think along with us!
- A delicious lunch every day
- Creative and dynamic work atmosphere in a result-oriented, no-nonsense and young team (average age is around 29).
- Salary in line with the market
Are you interested in fulfilling this role with us? Send an email with your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org o.v.v. Growth Marketeer and we will let you know as soon as possible.