Customer Happiness Support
(8 to 32 hours a week, flexible on-call)
In the past six years, Colourful Rebel has grown from selling a few T-shirts from a bedroom in Amsterdam-West to a lifestyle brand that not only puts hundreds of people in fresh new outfits every day, but also knows how to entertain them online. Colourful Rebel is very active and well known within the Dutch and Belgian market and in the coming year we will add Germany, Sweden, Norway and the UK. Colourful Rebel consists of a team that works every day with great pleasure on the release of ever better on-trend collections and has the ambition to grow even further.
As Customer Happiness Support you will support our Customer Happiness Officer during peak moments. You maintain contact with our customers through various channels and you are constantly working on providing the best support to our customers. All this according to the Colourful Rebel Customer Happiness guidelines. Your goal is to give our customers the very best and most memorable customer service experience our customers have ever had.
Summary of tasks
- Maintain contact with customers through various channels: email, phone, live chat and socials
- Pick up and solve customer issues
- Working on increasing the response time, conversion and customer satisfaction
- Processing back orders
- Supporting and thinking along in the development and improvement of our Customer Happiness.
What we are looking for
- You are available from 1 June 2021.
- You are flexible for 8 to 32 hours per week (weekdays).
- You have a very good knowledge of the Dutch and English language orally and in writing.
- You have general computer skills and are familiar with Microsoft Office.
- You are a strong communicator
- You are patient and remain calm in stressful situations
- You are customer oriented
- You listen well
- You are positive and solution oriented
- You have affinity with Fashion
- Experience in Customer Service is a plus
Why Colourful Rebel?
We work very hard at the brand new headquarters of Colourful Rebel, but during lunch there is also a lot of laughter and delicious food. This is your chance to gain experience in a fast-growing company where your own input is greatly valued. At our new office on the Wibautstraat, on a good day two office dogs walk through the building, cuter than a bunch of newborn chicks.
Are you interested in fulfilling this role with us? Then send an email with your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 21 April, stating Customer Happiness, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.