Buying Assistant Womenswear
In the past five years, Colourful Rebel has grown from selling a few T-shirts from a bedroom in Amsterdam-West to a lifestyle brand that inspires hundreds of people every day and puts them in a fresh new outfit. Colourful Rebel consists of a close-knit team that works with great pleasure on releasing the best on-trend collections and is currently working on a breakthrough abroad.
Our team consists of young and ambitious people who enjoy working together in an informal environment. We are dedicated team players with a great sense of responsibility. Besides the hard work, we find it important to have fun together. Every day there is a lot of laughter at Colourful Rebel!
To grow even more, we are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and structured buying assistant with experience in the mid-market. Do you have a passion for and commercial vision of fashion? Do you like dynamic work and are you good at multi-tasking and setting priorities? Then this challenging position might be something for you and we look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter!
As buying assistant you support the buyer in the daily activities involved in the development, purchase, delivery and analysis of a commercial collection from A to Z, which we sell both to wholesale and on our own webshop. You work closely together with the buying manager and the other buying assistants on a daily basis. Within the team you have your own package to follow up and you are responsible for everything around this package:
- Sending out developments and negotiating purchase prices
- Passing on samples and monitoring the deadlines
- Approval of samples, lab dips and strike-offs
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of the items and deliveries from your package
- Daily communication with suppliers and maintaining a good relationship
- Order administration and follow-up
- Tracking trends, so we always offer the latest items!
- Monitoring of sales, best sellers, slowsellers and take action with the buyer
- You are the contact person for various internal departments (customer service, marketing, wholesale, design) when it comes to questions about the products that you monitor.
- Bachelor degree in Fashion
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Fulltime available, 5 days a week
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills in word and writing, both Dutch and English
- You like to work hard and show initiative. You show ownership and like to take responsibility. You stand your ground.
- Flexible and a go-getter
- Accurate and organized
- Enjoy working in a busy and dynamic environment
- Social and winner's mentality
What do you get from us?
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a great working environment at our office in Amsterdam
- Challenging full time position with a successful and growing organization
- Position with the intention to work for a longer period with the prospect of permanent employment
- Creative and dynamic working atmosphere in a result driven, no-nonsense and young team.
- Market conform salary and no limit to your holidays
Are you interested in joining our team? Then send an email with your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating 'Application buying assistant' and we will contact you as soon as possible.